If you’re reading this then the chances are you’re considering a trip to France, maybe a once-in-a-lifetime dream trip to celebrate your retirement, an anniversary or some other significant life event.
Whatever your reason, we are delighted you are considering using our travel planning expertise.
If you’re a time-challenged, non French-speaking independent traveller who’s seeking a unique and fulfilling trip to France, you can count on our 20+ years of expertise to create a trip that will leave you with that ‘Wow!’ feeling.
Here’s how we’ll do it
- Have an initial consultation to ascertain your requirements (interests, budget, travel etc)
- Book accommodation on your behalf
- Make restaurant suggestions and reservations
- Book tours, visits and guides so you can get to the heart of local life
- Advise on the hidden gems off the beaten tourist path
- Create your own personal itinerary taking into account your interests and pace you require
- Provide essential country information including general opening hours and cultural tips
- Give you a dedicated phone number should you need assistance or advice while you’re on holiday
Please note that we’re not a travel agent with a list of hotels on our books. We seek out the finest accommodation in France based on criteria such as your budget, location and proximity to sights and activities that you’d like to do on your trip to France. You can be sure that charm and character as well as facilities and situation are all taken into account
Our custom travel planning service starts at 120€ per trip day.
What you need to do
Provide us with some basic details using the form below. We’ll then arrange to call you to get down to the nitty gritty detail that we’ll need to start planning your trip;
- How long you want to spend in France
- Which of your passions you wish to indulge – food, wine, culture, sport…
- How much driving you want to do
- What kind of holiday you’re looking for – rural, town-based, fast-paced or slow…
- What type of accommodation you’d prefer – luxury or mid range hotel or guest house
- Your budget